This vegan mango lassi is perfectly refreshing on a warm day and only takes 10 minutes to make! Enjoy this lassi for breakfast, as a snack or even for dessert!
All you need to make this vegan mango lassi is 5 ingredients and a blender. It tastes like a creamy mango ice cream blended up into a delicious drink! If you’re looking for something even colder to enjoy on a hot dry, try these vegan mango lassi popsicles.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- You don’t need to have a ton of ingredients on hand to make this vegan mango lassi. A few simple ingredients and you’ll have this ready in less than 10 minutes!
- Mango lassis and smoothies at restaurants and cafes can cost a lot of money. This homemade mango lassi will be a fraction of the cost!
- Unlike a traditional mango lassi, this vegan mango lassi uses coconut yogurt in place of regular yogurt, so it’s a great dairy-free option everyone will love!
- The combination of juicy ripe mangos and coconut yogurt is perfectly sweet and tart.
How to make a vegan mango lassi
This recipe is as simple as adding all the ingredients to your blender and blending until everything is combined.
- Peel and cut your mango into large cubes
- Add the mango to the blender with the other ingredients
- Blend until smooth and creamy
Pretty simple right?
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- Use ripe juicy mangos for best results. Mangos that are not ripe enough may be a little tart, and you’ll end up with a tart lassi.
- For an extra cold and creamy lassi, freeze your mango cubes overnight before blending. This will give your lassi more of a thick ice cream-like texture.
- If you can’t find coconut yogurt or don’t like the tartness of yogurt, you can use coconut milk instead for the creamy element.
Other smoothie recipes to try
If you tried this Vegan mango lassi or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!
A delicious refreshing drink that takes less than 10 minutes to make!
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy
For a thicker consistency, freeze your mango cubes the night before
You can substitute coconut yogurt with any plant-based yogurt, or with 1 cup of full-fat coconut cream
- Serving Size: 1 lassi
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 30g
- Sodium: 36mg
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 55g
- Fiber: 5.6
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: vegan mango lassi, vegan mango smoothie
This post contains affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. I only recommend products that I know, trust and love!