Vegan Mango Lassi
This Vegan Mango Lassi is light, creamy, and refreshingly sweet and tart! It only takes 10 minutes to make, and is perfect as a breakfast smoothie, snack, or dessert!
All you need to make this Vegan Mango Lassi is 5 ingredients and a blender. It tastes like a creamy mango ice cream blended up into a delicious drink!
If you’re looking for something even colder to enjoy on a hot dry, try these Vegan Mango Lassi Popsicles or these Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- You don’t need to have a ton of ingredients on hand to make this Vegan Mango Lassi. A few simple ingredients and you’ll have this ready in less than 10 minutes!
- Mango lassis and smoothies at restaurants and cafes can cost a lot of money. This homemade mango lassi will be a fraction of the cost!
- Unlike a traditional mango lassi, this vegan mango lassi uses coconut yogurt in place of regular yogurt, so it’s a great dairy-free option everyone will love!
- The combination of juicy ripe mangos and coconut yogurt is perfectly sweet and tart.
How to make a vegan mango lassi
This recipe is as simple as adding all the ingredients to your blender and blending until everything is combined.
- Peel and cut your mango into large cubes
- Add the mango to the blender with the other ingredients
- Blend until smooth and creamy
Pretty simple, right?
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- Use ripe juicy mangos for best results. Mangos that are not ripe enough may be a little tart, and you’ll end up with a tart lassi.
- For an extra cold and creamy lassi, freeze your mango cubes overnight before blending. This will give your lassi more of a thick ice cream-like texture.
- If you can’t find coconut yogurt or don’t like the tartness of yogurt, you can use coconut milk instead for the creamy element.
More smoothie recipes to tryPrint
Vegan Mango Lassi
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: drink
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: Indian
A deliciously refreshing drink that takes less than 10 minutes to make!
- 1 cup ripe mango, peeled and chopped (can sub frozen mango)
- 1 cup of coconut yogurt
- 2 tsp agave
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- Handful of ice
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
For a thicker consistency, freeze your mango cubes the night before.
You can substitute coconut yogurt with any plant-based yogurt, or with 1 cup of full-fat coconut cream.
- Serving Size: 1 lassi
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 30g
- Sodium: 36mg
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 55g
- Fiber: 5.6
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: vegan mango lassi, vegan mango smoothie
If you tried this Vegan Mango Lassi or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!
I made the mango lassi and added chia seeds. Big hit!
Thank you for the review Daisy! Glad you enjoyed and chia seeds sound like a great addition 🙂
So refreshing! Had these on the long weekend they were great!