Delicious and healthy popsicles that only take 10 minutes to make!
- 2 mangos
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup plain coconut yogurt (can substitute coconut cream from a can)
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Peel and cut the mango, then add it to a blender with the orange juice and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- Mix the coconut yogurt, agave and vanilla extract together.
- Place layers of the mango mixture and coconut mixture into your popsicle moulds, alternating between each.
- Use a large toothpick to swirl the mixture in the moulds to get a marble effect.
- Place the cover onto the moulds and insert the popsicle sticks and freeze overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the mould, run them under hot water for 30 seconds and then gently pull on the popsicle sticks.
Use ataulfo mangos for the best texture and best tasting results!
Buy unsweetened yogurt and add a spoon of agave to it. This not only sweetens it but will help prevent it from crystalizing and give it a smooth and creamy texture when frozen.
Prepare these popsicles the evening before you want to enjoy them.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 57
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 2G
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: mango popsicle, vegan popsicle