This Acai Smoothie is packed with acai, berries and bananas for a delicious and healthy breakfast!
- 1 frozen acai pack
- 1/2 cup frozen berries (any kind you like)
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup-1 cup almond milk
- Let the frozen acai pack defrost slightly for 5 minutes. (This will make it easier to blend.)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy topped with your favourite granola
If you like a sweeter smoothie make sure to use ripe bananas in this recipe. Acai is not sweet on its own.
If you want to make this recipe creamier and more tropical, you can use coconut milk instead of almond milk.
Depending on how frozen the acai and berries are, you may need slightly more or less almond milk for the smoothie to come together. Start with 3/4 cup and add more if needed.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 310
- Sugar: 23g
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: acai pack, acai smoothie