This Acai Smoothie is packed with acai, berries and bananas for a delicious and healthy breakfast!
- 1 frozen acai pack
- 1/2 cup berries (fresh or frozen, any kind you like)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup–1 cup almond milk
- Let the frozen acai pack defrost slightly for 5 minutes. (This will make it easier to blend.)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy topped with your favourite granola
Depending on how frozen your fruit is, you may need slightly more or less almond milk for the smoothie to come together. Start with 3/4 cup and add more if needed.
I like to let all my frozen fruit thaw for 5-8 minutes so it’s easier to blend, but still frozen enough to create a thick and creamy smoothie.
If you want to make this recipe creamier and more tropical, you can use coconut milk instead of almond milk.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 310
- Sugar: 23g
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: acai smoothie, smoothie with acai