This Adaptogenic Gingerbread Latte will be your go-to pick me up!
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp maca powder (optional)
- 1/4 tsp reishi powder (optional)
- 1 cup coffee (or double shot espresso)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or other nut milk)
- Cinnamon for topping
- Mix together the molasses, maple syrup, water, ground ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, maca, and reishi until combined.
- Pour 1/2 cup coffee into a cup along with 1/2 of the gingerbread mixture.
- Using a frother, froth the almond milk until creamy, and pour ontop the coffee mixture. (you can alternatively just heat the almond milk in a pot if you do not have a frother.)
- Top with cinnamon and enjoy with your favorite gingerbread cookies!
- Serving Size: 1 latte
- Calories: 204
- Sugar: 13g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: adaptogenic gingerbread latte, healthy latte recipe