Adaptogenic Gingerbread Latte
Get ready for the holiday season with this adaptogenic gingerbread latte! It’s loaded with festive gingerbread flavor, and adaptogenic superfoods to keep your energy high!
I know that Pumpkin Spice Latte season is just about to come to an end, (sorry PSL lovers!) but that just means it’s time to make room for a new flavored latte!
With all of the cold weather hitting us quickly, one of my favourite things lately have been different types of warm drinks and lattes. And with the most festive time of the year comes any and all things gingerbread!
This adaptogenic gingerbread latte is like a hug in a mug that will leave you feeling warm and fuzzy inside. It’s a great choice for coffee lovers (like myself) who want to make their coffee a little more festive!
It’s also made healthier by featuring some adaptogenic superfoods to leave you feeling your best. Maca is incredible for your energy levels and relieving headaches or tension, while reishi helps with inflammation and fatigue.
Tips & suggestions:
- I use homemade almond milk for this recipe but you can use any milk you like!
- Serve these with your favorite holiday cookies
- Love this adaptogenic gingerbread latte? Try this caramel Maca Latte or this hibiscus rose latte!
- You can, of course, add any adaptogens you like to this recipe, or just leave them out entirely if you prefer to just stick with a regular gingerbread latte (which is also healthy and delicious!)
More latte recipes to try
If you tried this Adaptogenic Gingerbread Latte or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!Print
This Adaptogenic Gingerbread Latte will be your go-to pick me up!
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp maca powder (optional)
- 1/4 tsp reishi powder (optional)
- 1 cup coffee (or double shot espresso)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or other nut milk)
- Cinnamon for topping
- Mix together the molasses, maple syrup, water, ground ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, maca, and reishi until combined.
- Pour 1/2 cup coffee into a cup along with 1/2 of the gingerbread mixture.
- Using a frother, froth the almond milk until creamy, and pour ontop the coffee mixture. (you can alternatively just heat the almond milk in a pot if you do not have a frother.)
- Top with cinnamon and enjoy with your favorite gingerbread cookies!
- Serving Size: 1 latte
- Calories: 204
- Sugar: 13g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: adaptogenic gingerbread latte, healthy latte recipe