Hibiscus Rose Latte
Enjoy this Hibiscus Rose Latte on a cold day to warm your soul. Filled with hibiscus tea, rose, and almond milk, this healthy latte will be your new favourite warming drink!
This is an old recipe from the blog that has been updated to make it even better!
One of my favourite things to do during the Fall and winter is to cozy up at home with a cup of tea or a latte and practice the art of Hygge. There’s nothing better than enjoying those sweet little moments in life with a latte in hand!
This Hibiscus Rose Latte recipe is the perfect cozy drink for when you want something a little more special than a regular cup of tea. It’s made with hibiscus tea, which gives the latte a beautiful dusty pink colour and rose water for a touch of a light floral note.
One thing I love about this recipe is that you can experiment with a few different types of hibiscus tea blends. Some may already have rose in them which you can use in place of the rose water, or some have a combination of hibiscus and fruity elements. Feel free to choose any type of hibiscus tea you love in this recipe!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- This latte will make you feel extra special rather than just drinking a plain cup of tea.
- The combination of hibiscus and rose makes this latte fresh and floral.
- This latte is completely dairy-free and can be made in under 10 minutes!
How to make a Hibiscus Rose Latte
You can either use a frother to make this latte, or you can make it by heating it all together in a pot. I prefer to make this with a frother, which gives it that beautiful creamy foam on top.
Steep the tea in a pot of the boiling water, rose and spices then pour into a cup. Froth the oat milk in your frother and then fill the cup the rest of the way with the frothed milk.
Steep the tea in a pot of the boiling water, rose and spices. Remove the spices and tea bags from the pot and add in the oat milk. Use a whisk and continue to whisk together to manually froth the milk a bit. Pour into your cup and enjoy!
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- I used an aeroccino to froth the oat milk for this recipe, but another great option is an aerolatte! (just warm your milk before)
- Oat milk tends to froth the best for lattes compared to almond milk or other plant-based milk. Some brands will mark the word “barista” on the plant-based milk to indicate that it froths well, so keep a lookout for that when shopping!
- Experiment with different varieties of Hibiscus teas for this recipe.
More latte recipes to tryPrint
Cozy up with a cup of this Hibiscus Rose Latte for a warming caffein-free drink!
- Add the water, rose water, ginger and cinnamon to a small pot. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add the hibiscus tea bags. Let sit and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cube of ginger and tea bags and pour into your mug.
- Slowly add the steamed almond milk to your mug.
- Sweeten with a little bit of maple syrup or agave and (optionally) top with edible rose petals
- Serving Size: 1 latte
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: tea latte recipe, caffein free latte recipe, rose latte
If you tried this Hibiscus Rose Latte or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!