This Apple Pie Granola tastes just like an apple pie! It’s healthy and goes perfectly on top your favourite yogurt!
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the oats, walnuts, pecans, chia seeds, cinnamon and nutmeg together in a bowl.
- Mix the maple syrup and coconut oil together and pour into the dry mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Spread the granola evenly on the baking pan.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until the granola is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool, then mix in the chopped apple chips.
- Store in an airtight jar or container.
Store in a jar or sealed container for up to 2 months in the pantry.
Add in any other mix-ins you like. Raisins, mini chocolate chips or shredded coconut are all great choices!
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 281
- Sugar: 13g
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: Healthy granola recipes, vegan apple recipes, vegan granola recipe