These Baked Oatmeal Cups make for a healthy and delicious breakfast thats perfect to grab on the go!
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour (rolled oats blended into a flour)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tsp ABC muti Fiber Blend
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat milk (can sub any plant based milk)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks or chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until combined, then stir in the chocolate.
- Spoon the batter into the mufifn pan filling each mold 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown on top.
. You can also leave all the oats whole rather than blending half of them into oat flour.
Don’t overmix the batter. Mix just until combined.
Don’t use muffin liners for this recipe. They tend to get stuck easily to the oatmeal cups. It’s best to bake these directly in a muffin pan.
- Serving Size: 1 oatmeal cup
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 2.7g
- Sodium: 150mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: baked oatmeal recipe, healthy breakfast with oats, oatmeal cups