Baked Oatmeal Cups
These baked oatmeal cups are perfect for a healthy breakfast when you need something simple to grab on the go. They come together quickly and are made with healthy nutritious ingredients for a breakfast that is nourishing and that will keep you feeling full!
This recipe is sponsored by Nutritional Brand.
A healthy breakfast recipe
This recipe for Baked Oatmeal Cups is made with a combination of oats, maple syrup, eggs and spices and creates a delicious muffin-like cup that is perfect to enjoy for a healthy breakfast or to take on the go.
These oatmeal cups also have an added nutritional boost with Nutritional Brand ABC Multi-Fiber Blend. This blend is perfect to help with digestive and gut health and is made with 100% natural fiber and herbs. It doesn’t alter the taste of the oatmeal cups at all, but makes them even healthier and filling!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- These oatmeal cups are easy to make and can be mixed up in just a bowl, no electric mixers needed!
- This recipe is gluten-free, refined sugar-free and loaded with fiber to make it filling and healthy.
- These oatmeal cups store well in the fridge and can be frozen so you can make a big batch ahead of time to have on hand for the week!
How to make Baked Oatmeal Cups
Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl and the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Then stir in some dark chocolate chunks.
Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray then spoon the batter into the pan, filling about 3/4 of the way full. Sprinkle some dark chocolate chunks and some oats on top then bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes until golden brown on top.
Can you freeze Baked Oatmeal Cups?
Yes! This recipe freezes well and makes these oatmeal cups perfect to take out on those busy mornings. It’s best to freeze any you won’t be needing the same day they are baked to ensure they stay fresh.
To freeze, wait until the oatmeal cups cool completely, then place in a freezer bag or sealed container and place in the freezer. You can cook them directly from frozen in a toaster oven too.
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- Use Rolled oats rather than quick oats in this recipe for a chewier texture. You can also leave all the oats whole rather than blending half of them into oat flour.
- Don’t overmix the batter. Mix just until combined.
- Don’t use muffin liners for this recipe. They tend to get stuck easily to the oatmeal cups. It’s best to bake these directly in a muffin pan.
More breakfast recipes you’ll lovePrint
These Baked Oatmeal Cups make for a healthy and delicious breakfast thats perfect to grab on the go!
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour (rolled oats blended into a flour)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tsp ABC muti Fiber Blend
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat milk (can sub any plant based milk)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks or chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until combined, then stir in the chocolate.
- Spoon the batter into the mufifn pan filling each mold 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown on top.
. You can also leave all the oats whole rather than blending half of them into oat flour.
Don’t overmix the batter. Mix just until combined.
Don’t use muffin liners for this recipe. They tend to get stuck easily to the oatmeal cups. It’s best to bake these directly in a muffin pan.
- Serving Size: 1 oatmeal cup
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 2.7g
- Sodium: 150mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: baked oatmeal recipe, healthy breakfast with oats, oatmeal cups
If you tried these Baked Oatmeal Cups or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!