The Best Healthy Raspberry Muffins
- 3/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 3/4 cup gluten-free oat bran
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 tsp xantham gum
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup erythritol (*or other sweetener, or another 1/4 cup coconut sugar)
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs (*or flax eggs)
- 1 cup almond mik
- 1/4 cupcoconut oil, melted and cooled off a bit.
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup rasberries
- 2 big handfuls of chocolate chips (or as many as you like!)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees, and line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, oat bran, buckwheat flour, xantham gum, coconut sugar, erythritol, lemon zest, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, almond milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Pour your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Finally, add your raspberries and chocolate chips and stir.
- Full each muffin tin almost to the top.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 233
- Sugar: 17g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: The Best Healthy Raspberry Muffins, how to make healthy muffins