A hearty and delicious veggie burger loaded with black beans and quinoa!
- 2 cup black beans
- 1 cup quinoa (cooked)
- 1 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs (or any breadcrumbs)
- 1 medium onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp bbq sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Your favourite buns
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all the burger ingredients together in a food processor until well combined
- Using your hand form the mixture into 4-5 patties, placing them onto the baking pan.
- Brush each patty with some olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve on a bun with your favourite burger condiments!
Add any of your favourite seasoning or herbs to these burgers!
- Serving Size: 1 burger
- Calories: 511
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 92g
- Fiber: 15g
- Protein: 24g
Keywords: Veggie burger, vegan burger, black bean burger