Blueberry granola tarts
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor, add your oats and almonds, and pulse until crumbly.
- Next add your coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt and pulse again for about 1minute, until it forms a crumbly dough.
- The dough should feel moist in your fingers, but not too wet.
- Press your dough into mini tart pans (or a large tart pan) with your hands firmly, until it covers the bottom of the pans, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place your tart crusts in the oven for 16-18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool.
- In a small bowl, mix your yogurt, vanilla, and maple syrup together.
- Using a spatula or spoon, spread the yogurt evenly on top of the tarts.
- Top with your fresh blueberries and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 tart
- Calories: 521
- Sugar: 20g
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 53g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 14g
Keywords: Blueberry granola tarts, vegan tart recipe, healthy tart recipe