A healthy and delicious granola with notes of maple and vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the oats, sliced almonds, hemp seeds, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix the maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut oil together in a separate bowl.
- Pour the liquid into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix together until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread out evenly on the baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, until lightly toasted. Let cool then mix in the dried blueberries.
Store this granola in a jar or airtight container.
Add any nuts or seeds you like to this granola!
- Serving Size: 1/12 recipe
- Calories: 137
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: healthy granola recipe, Blueberry maple vanilla granola