A healthy and delicious granola with notes of maple and vanilla
- 2 cups large flaked oats (use gluten-free if needed)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds (I used blanched slivered almonds)
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted (any neutral tasting vegetable oil works too)
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the oats, sliced almonds, hemp seeds, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix the maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut oil together in a separate bowl.
- Pour the liquid into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix together until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread out evenly on the baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, until lightly toasted. Let cool then mix in the dried blueberries.
Store this granola in a jar or airtight container.
Add any nuts or seeds you like to this granola!
- Serving Size: 1/12 recipe
- Calories: 137
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: healthy granola recipe, Blueberry maple vanilla granola