Breakfast pecan granola tarts
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup pitted dates (I recommend medjool dates)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of your favourite yogurt (I recommend greek yogurt, or coconut yogurt for vegan)
- fresh fruit of choice
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Place your oats, pecans, cinnamon, salt, and dates in a food processor and pulse until fine.
- Add in the coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla, and pulse again until incorporated.
- Press your dough into mini tart pans (or a large tart pan) with your hands firmly, until it covers the bottom of the pans, about ½ inch thick.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once cooled, top your tarts with yogurt and fresh fruit.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 tart
- Calories: 838
- Sugar: 18g
- Fat: 69g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fiber: 12g
- Protein: 15g
Keywords: Breakfast pecan granola tarts, vegan tart, healthy dessert