This Chia Latte Chia Pudding tastes just like your favourite chai latte! It’s creamy and delicious and loaded with warming spices!
- Steep the chai tea bags in the water for 5 minutes, then discard the tea bags.
- Add the chai tea, cshews, vanilla extract, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg to a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl of the chia seeds and whisk togetehr until everything is well incorpoated. Let sit covered in the fridge for one hour or overnight to set.
- Spoon the chia pudidng into small cups and top with your favourite yogurt and a sprinkle of cinnmaon
Make it a dirty chai latte chia pudding by adding a shot of espresso to the chai latte mix!
Make sure to use raw unsalted cashews for this recipe. If you don’t have time to soak them overnight, you can soak them in boiling water for one hour before using them in the recipe.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: fall chia pudding, vegan healthy dessert