These cookies are soft and chewy and loaded with white chocolate, dried cranberries, pecan and oats for a delicious holiday cookie!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour,oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a bowl, set aside.
- In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Then add the egg and vanilla and mix together for 1-2 minute, scraping down the sides of the bowl if needed.
- Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the mixer and mix until everything is well incorporated. Then fold in the chocolate, cranberries and pecans.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out even cookies and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until golden brown around the edges. Let cool for 5 minute before removing the cookies from the pan.
Use rolled oats, not quick oats in these cookies. Rolled oats give the cookies that great chewy texture.
These cookies will spread a bit as you bake them, so make sure to leave enough space between the cookies on the baking sheet.
Depending on your oven, these cookies may need a couple fewer or more minutes to bake. Mine take 10 minutes exactly. You’ll know the cookies are done when they are slightly brown around the edges.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 100mg
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: Christmas cookie recipe, cookies with white chocolate