Chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
These Chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are loaded with oats, white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and pecans for a tasty holiday cookie you won’t be able to get enough of! Whip up a batch of these cookies in just 20 minutes!
This recipe is sponsored by FoodSaver.
A delicious cookie made with oats, white chocolate, cranberries and pecans
If you’re looking for the perfect holiday cookie look no further. This recipe for Chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies is it! These cookies are easy to make and the perfect soft and chewy texture.
These cookies are perfect to prepare and bring to a holiday potluck or cookie swap too!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- These cookies are easy to make and can be whipped up in just 20 minutes!
- The combination of white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and pecans is delicious and perfectly festive for the holidays.
- These cookies are a crowd pleaser and perfect to bring to a party or a potluck.
Keeping cookies fresh with FoodSaver
When I want to keep my cookies as fresh as possible during the holidays, I always use my FoodSaver Space Saving Appliance to vacuum seal my cookies for freshness. This way, I can prepare a big batch of cookies in advance before a holiday party and be guaranteed they stay fresh.
It’s also handy if you like to make a double batch of cookies and store some in the freezer, so you can have cookies on hand whenever you like!
The FoodSaver Space Saving Appliance takes up 50% less space than the traditional FoodSaver countertop vacuum sealers, which makes it perfect for anyone who has limited space in their kitchen. (Like me!)
How to make Chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
To make these cookies start by mixing the dry ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
In a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar together until creamy. The mixture should be whipped up and look fluffy. It’s best to use butter that has been left on the counter for at least 30 minutes for this step. Then add the egg and vanilla and whip together.
Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and slowly mix until incorporated. Once the flour is all incorporated you can put the mixer on high speed for 30 seconds to make sure everything is really mixed.
Lastly, add in the chocolate chips, cranberries and pecans and gently mix or fold in with a spatula.
Bake these cookies at 350 degrees F for 8-12 minutes. You’ll know they’re done when they start to look brown around the edges. Make sure to let the cookies rest on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- Use rolled oats, not quick oats in these cookies. Rolled oats give the cookies that great chewy texture.
- These cookies will spread a bit as you bake them, so make sure to leave enough space between the cookies on the baking sheet.
- Depending on your oven, these cookies may need a couple fewer or more minutes to bake. Mine take 10 minutes exactly. You’ll know the cookies are done when they are slightly brown around the edges.
More cookie recipes to tryPrint
These cookies are soft and chewy and loaded with white chocolate, dried cranberries, pecan and oats for a delicious holiday cookie!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour,oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a bowl, set aside.
- In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Then add the egg and vanilla and mix together for 1-2 minute, scraping down the sides of the bowl if needed.
- Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the mixer and mix until everything is well incorporated. Then fold in the chocolate, cranberries and pecans.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out even cookies and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until golden brown around the edges. Let cool for 5 minute before removing the cookies from the pan.
Use rolled oats, not quick oats in these cookies. Rolled oats give the cookies that great chewy texture.
These cookies will spread a bit as you bake them, so make sure to leave enough space between the cookies on the baking sheet.
Depending on your oven, these cookies may need a couple fewer or more minutes to bake. Mine take 10 minutes exactly. You’ll know the cookies are done when they are slightly brown around the edges.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 100mg
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: Christmas cookie recipe, cookies with white chocolate
If you tried these Chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!