Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Blossoms
These Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Blossoms are chewy, sweet, and rich in peanut butter flavor! They come together in just 20 minutes, and are completely flourless and grain-free.
A grain-free and gluten-free peanut butter cookie
Peanut butter blossoms are a classic cookie to enjoy during the holidays. They’re made with a simple peanut butter cookie dough, and then get topped off with a Hersey kiss. You can top these cookies off with any type of chocolate, or even just make the plain peanut butter cookie if you like. (Though I highly recommend the peanut butter and chocolate combo!)
Why you’ll love this recipe
- These cookies are made with 8 simple ingredients and come together in just 20 minutes!
- They are entirely gluten-free and grain-free. They can also be made peanut-free by using almond butter (or your favourite nut butter) in place of the peanut butter.
- Peanut Butter Blossoms are a classic holiday cookie that everyone loves! The combination of peanut butter with the chocolate Hershey kiss is simply delicious.
How to make Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Blossoms
Mix all the cookie ingredients together in a stand mixer or in a bowl, then roll the dough into balls and place them on a baking sheet. (Option to roll each ball into a bit of sugar for a different texture.)
Bake the cookies at 350˚F for 10 minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the cookies cool just slightly for 5 minutes before adding the kiss in the middle.
Store leftover cookies in an airtight container.
How long do peanut butter blossoms last?
These Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Blossoms will stay for up to a week in an air-tight container. You can also freeze the raw cookie dough, and then bake up a batch of these cookies on the spot when you’d like to enjoy them!
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- Use creamy peanut butter. I haven’t tested this recipe out with drippy peanut butter, so I can’t say if the texture will come out the same. I use natural creamy peanut butter which works best for these cookies.
- If the cookie dough feels too sticky to roll into balls, place the bowl of cookie dough in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Use a cookie scoop to measure out even cookies.
- Don’t add the Hershey Kiss in the cookies immediately after taking the cookies out of the oven. Since the cookies will still be very hot, they’ll melt the chocolate.
More cookie recipes to tryPrint
These Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Blossoms are delicious, completely grain-free and ready in just 20 minutes!
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the peanut butter, coconut sugar, egg, and vanilla etract together in a stand mixture or a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Then add in the baking soda, salt and almond flour and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Use a cookie scoop to measure out 1-2 tbsp of cookie dough and roll into balls, optionally rolling into sugar before placing them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes then remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add a Hershey kiss to the center of each chocolate, pressing the chocolate down.
Use creamy peanut butter. I haven’t tested this recipe out with drippy peanut butter, so I can’t say if the texture will come out the same. I use natural creamy peanut butter which works best for these cookies.
If the cookie dough feels too sticky to roll into balls, place the bowl of cookie dough in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Use a cookie scoop to measure out even cookies.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 100mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: gluten-free Christmas cookies, grain-free peanut butter cookies, gluten-free peanut butter cookies
If you tried these Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Blossoms or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!