These Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Blossoms are delicious, completely grain-free and ready in just 20 minutes!
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the peanut butter, coconut sugar, egg, and vanilla etract together in a stand mixture or a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Then add in the baking soda, salt and almond flour and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Use a cookie scoop to measure out 1-2 tbsp of cookie dough and roll into balls, optionally rolling into sugar before placing them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes then remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add a Hershey kiss to the center of each chocolate, pressing the chocolate down.
Use creamy peanut butter. I haven’t tested this recipe out with drippy peanut butter, so I can’t say if the texture will come out the same. I use natural creamy peanut butter which works best for these cookies.
If the cookie dough feels too sticky to roll into balls, place the bowl of cookie dough in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Use a cookie scoop to measure out even cookies.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 100mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: gluten-free Christmas cookies, grain-free peanut butter cookies, gluten-free peanut butter cookies