No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
All you need is 5 ingredients and 15 minutes to make these healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies! Better than a scoop of raw cookie dough, they’re chewy and packed with flavor and protein!
These No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are healthier than a traditional cookie and taste like you’re eating a scoop of raw cookie dough.
They’re made with 5 simple ingredients and come together in less than 15 minutes using a food processor and a cookie scoop for a cookie recipe that is simple, healthy and delicious! If you’re looking for other no bake recipes, these No Bake Brownies and No Bake Almond Butter Energy Bites are perfect alternatives!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- You only need to have 5 simple ingredients on hand to make this recipe and 15 minutes of your time to put it together. And of course, there’s no baking required!
- These cookies are naturally vegan, refined sugar-free and gluten-free (using gluten-free certified oats) for a healthy cookie to suit a variety of diets!
- They taste like raw peanut butter cookie dough. Really, they are just SO delicious!
- They can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks, so you can store them and enjoy a cookie for a little treat whenever you want!
How to make these no bake cookies
These No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies couldn’t be easier to make and come together in a few simple steps:
1. Add all the ingredients except the chocolate chips to your food processor and pulse together until combined.
2. Next, add the chocolate chips and pulse a few times just to break them up a bit.
3. Use a cookie scoop to spoon the mixture onto a baking sheet.
4. Place in the fridge for at least an hour to set.
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- Make sure to pulse the ingredients long enough so it resembles a cookie dough texture.
- Don’t add the chocolate chips in right away with the rest of the ingredients! If you do the chocolate chips will get overly mixed into the dough, and you won’t end up with nice little bites of chocolate chips.
- Use your fingers to check the texture of the dough before forming the cookies. The dough should be sticky like a regular cookie dough would be when you press it between your fingers. If the dough is dry and crumbly, add in a bit more peanut butter and brown rice syrup and pulse until mixed.
- Use a cookie scoop to form nicely shaped cookies that are all even in size.
- Press the cookie dough into the cookie scoop when forming your cookies to make sure the dough is sticking together.
More no bake/raw recipes to tryPrint
A delicious no bake cookie that only has 5 ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes to make!
- Add all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips to a food processor and pulse until it resembles a dough. If the mixture feels too crumbly when you press it between your fingers. add a bit more peanut butter and brown rice syrup.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse just a few times to slightly break up the chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out cookies, pressing the dough into the scoop slightly to help it hold together, then place the cookies onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours to set.
The texture of the mixture should hold together when you press it between your fingertips. If your dough is too dry and not holding together, add a couple of extra tablespoons of peanut butter and brown rice syrup and pulse until combined.
To make sure the cookies set, press the dough into your cookie scoop to make sure the dough holds together well.
Store these cookies in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 7.5g
- Sodium: 52mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: no bake cookies, peanut butter cookies, peanut butter oatmeal cookies
If you tried these No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!