These raw no bake brownies are made with simple healthy ingredients and taste just like a rich fudgy brownie! They come together in 30 minutes and are naturally vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free! You’ll never guess they are healthy.
This recipe is sponsored by Nutritional Brands.
A healthy dessert that requires no baking
Do you ever feel in need of a chocolatey treat but don’t feel like baking and want something that feels wholesome and nutritious?
Then this is the dessert for you!
Say hello to the raw no bake brownie. This recipe is made with raw ingredients and sweetened naturally with dates and a hint of maple syrup for a brownie that is loaded with health benefits!
These brownies also get a little extra nutrition boost with the help of ABC Multi-Fiber Blend. This blend is perfect to help with digestive and gut health and is made with 100% natural fiber and herbs.
The ABC Multi-Fiber blend can also help improve your metabolism and promote weight loss. Generally, this blend can be taken by mixing a spoon in a glass of water, but it’s also a great way to add an extra fiber-boost to recipes!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- These brownies are naturally vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
- They are completely raw and no bake so no need to turn the oven on!
- These brownies are made with wholesome and healthy ingredients, so they can be enjoyed for dessert, a snack or even for breakfast.
- This raw treat stores well in the fridge for a week and can be stored in the freezer for up to a month.
How to make no bake brownies
Add all the brownie ingredients to the food processor and pulse until you have a dough that you can press between your fingers.
Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper and pour the mixture into the pan, pressing down evenly. Place in the freezer to firm up for 15 minutes.
Make the chocolate topping by mixing the topping ingredients together and pouring ontop the brownies, spreading evenly. Place back in the freezer to set for 10 more minutes before removing and cutting into squares.
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- Make sure to use Medjool dates and not regular dates for these no bake brownies. Medjool dates are soft and have a rich caramel-like flavour which is important for helping these brownies stick together and have a sweet taste.
- If you’re Medjool dates feel a little dry, soak them in hot water for 5 minutes then drain before using them in this recipe.
- Use raw unsalted walnuts for these brownies.
- When you press the brownie mixture between your fingers, it should feel sticky. If your mixture is too crumbly, add some more dates.
- These brownies need to be stored in the fridge or freezer.
Other brownie recipes to try
- Flourless fudge hazelnut brownies
- Almond flour brownies with matcha mint frosting
- Healthy quinoa brownies
If you tried these no bake brownies or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!Print
The healthiest brownie recipe made with raw ingredients!
- 2 cups raw unsalted walnuts
- 2 cups packed pitted medjool dates
- 1/3 cup walnuts (optional, if you want some walnut chunks)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup ABC Multi-Fiber Blend
- 1/4 tsp salt
raw chocolate topping
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse the brownie ingredients until they form a sticky dough. Optionally add in another 1/3 cup of walnuts and pulse a few times until you have small chunks of walnust throughout the brownies.
- Using your hands, press the mixutre into the pan until it is smooth and flat on top. Place the pan in the freezer to set for 15 minutes, or in the fridge to set for an hour.
- While the brownies set, prepare the chocolate topping by mixing the topping ingredients togeher. Pour the chocolate mixture ontop the brownies, spread the mixture around until the brownies are covered.
- Place back in the fridge to set for 10-15 minutes then remove and cut into squares
Store these brownies in the fridge for a week, or the freezer for a month.
ake sure to use Medjool dates in this recipe, not regular dates.
If you’re Medjool dates feel dry, soak them in hot water for 5 minutes then drain and proceed with the recipe.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 17g
- Sodium: 40mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: raw brownies, no bake brownies, vegan brownies
This post contains affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. I only recommend products that I know, trust and love!