The healthiest brownie recipe made with raw ingredients!
- 2 cups raw unsalted walnuts
- 2 cups packed pitted medjool dates
- 1/3 cup walnuts (optional, if you want some walnut chunks)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup ABC Multi-Fiber Blend
- 1/4 tsp salt
raw chocolate topping
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse the brownie ingredients until they form a sticky dough. Optionally add in another 1/3 cup of walnuts and pulse a few times until you have small chunks of walnust throughout the brownies.
- Using your hands, press the mixutre into the pan until it is smooth and flat on top. Place the pan in the freezer to set for 15 minutes, or in the fridge to set for an hour.
- While the brownies set, prepare the chocolate topping by mixing the topping ingredients togeher. Pour the chocolate mixture ontop the brownies, spread the mixture around until the brownies are covered.
- Place back in the fridge to set for 10-15 minutes then remove and cut into squares
Store these brownies in the fridge for a week, or the freezer for a month.
ake sure to use Medjool dates in this recipe, not regular dates.
If you’re Medjool dates feel dry, soak them in hot water for 5 minutes then drain and proceed with the recipe.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 17g
- Sodium: 40mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: raw brownies, no bake brownies, vegan brownies