This Chia Fresca is a natural energizing drink that is healthy and refreshing!
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1–3 tsp maple syrup (depending on how sweet you like it)
- pinch of cayenne (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a glass or jar. Stir or shake it up to make sure the chia seeds don’t clump together.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least 15 minutes before drinking.
. The only difference will be the colour!
Let the chia seeds swell in the water for 15 minutes. This will make them easier to digest.
The best way to drink this is out of a bottle or jar that you can put a cap on to shake it up, or out of a glass with a straw. The chia seeds will naturally sink to the bottom of the glass.
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 78
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: chia fresca, chia seed drink, chia drink, healthy energy drink