This Chickpea Flour Mini Quiche recipe is perfect for a vegan eggless breakfast or brunch!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the chickpea flour, nutritional yeast, baking powder, salt, pepper and garlic powder together in a bowl until combined, then add the almond milk and whisk together until smooth.
- Add the chopped veggies and mix to combine.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and then spoon the mixture into each muffin tin with the batter.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes, let cool before removing from the pan.
! This will help prevent the mini quiche from sticking to the pan. You can also use a knife to gently release each mini quiche from the pan if you find the edges are sticking slightly.
Not sure if the mini quiche is ready? Poke a toothpick in them after removing them from the oven. If the toothpick comes out with any wet batter on it, they need more time.
- Serving Size: 1 mini quche
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 2.6g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: vegan egg muffins, vegan quiche, chickpea flour quiche, chickpea flour egg muffins