These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls are grain-free, gluten-free and make the perfect healthy treat!
- Mix the almond flour and salt together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the almond butter, brown rice syrup, almond milk and vanilla extract together
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Mixing with your hands is th easiest!
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix until incorporated.
- Roll into balls, about 1 tbsp of dough per ball.
- Store in the fridge
It’s easiest to mix the dough together with your hands.
If the dough feels a bit too dry and crumbles when you press it between your fingers, add another 1-2 tsp of almond milk and mix together until the dough binds together.
Mini chocolate chips work best in this recipe since the balls are small.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 66
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 3.5g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2.5g
Keywords: healthy cookie dough, cookie dough with almond flour