A healthy cookie recipe made with only a handful of ingredients that are naturally vegan and refined-sugar free.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix the tahini, maple syrup and cinnamon until combined.
- Next, add the almond flour and oats and mix well until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir in.
- Using a spoon or a cookie scoop, spoon out the cookie dough onto the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
Sub tahini for any nut butter of your choice, just make sure it is liquidy enough.
If your cookie dough seems a little dry, add an extra spoon of tahini or maple syrup.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 109
- Sugar: 8g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: healthy cookies, vegan cookies, chocolate chunk cookies, tahini chocolate chookie