These chocolate cups are loaded with pumpkin flavour for a delicious treat that’s perfect for Fall!
- Line a mini muffin pan with paper liners and set aside
- Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil in a pot using the double broiler method-or in a microwave.
- Once melted, spoon some chocolate until the muffin pan about 1/3 of the way full.
- Place the pan in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Mix the cashew butter, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and maple syrup together in a bowl.
- Spoon 1 tsp of the mixture into each chocolate cup.
- Spoon the rest of the chocolate on top until the cups are almost full and place in the freezer until firm.
Store these in an air-tight container on your counter
Top with a sprinkle of sea salt or cinnamon for a little extra flavour pop!
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 217
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: fall dessert recipe, healthy halloween recipe, vegan halloween treats