This Cinnamon Apple Bread is loaded with a cinnamon apple filling and topping, yum!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup butter or coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk (can sub any milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large apple (any kind you like)
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8×4 inch loaf pan.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl and the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix just until combined. Set aside.
- To make the cinnamon apples, peel the apple and cut it into small cubes. Then mix with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour half of the batter into the loaf pan, then add half the cinnamon apples.
- Then add the rest of the batter and top with the remaining cinnamon apples.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool completely before serving.
Store leftovers covered on the counter for up to 5 days or in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 225
- Sugar: 20g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: apple bread recipe, healthy apple bread, cinnamon bread