Classic Chia Parfait
- Lets start by making our chia pudding. I recommend you make your chia pudding the night before, and have it ready to go in the morning.
- In a medium bowl, mix together your chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup.
- Give it a good whisk with a fork, and place it in the fridge to firm up for 2 hours-overnight. (I like to take it out after 10 minutes, to give it another whisk so it doesn’t get clumpy.)
- Place your banana, strawberries, and almond milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- To assemble your parfait, layer chia pudding on the bottom, followed by a large dollop of yogurt, and finally top with your smoothie layer.
- Garnish with fresh fruit and mint if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 parfait
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 18g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fiber: 12g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: Classic Chia Parfait, how to make chia pudding