A delicious healthy chia pudding recipe with only 6 ingredients!
Coconut chia pudding
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/4 cup light coconut milk (or full-fat if you prefer)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large ripe mango
- (optional) 1 tbsp maple syrup if your mangos are tart
- In a bowl whisk together the chia seeds, shredded coconut, coconut milk maple syrup, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Allow to sit and gel for 30 minutes.
- Peel and chop your mango and add to a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Layer the chia mixture in the bottom of a cup followed by the coconut layer on top.
- (Optional) Garnish with fresh mango and coconut flakes.
A whisk works best to mix chia pudding with to make sure everything is well incorporated.
You can prepare the chia pudding the night before and leave it in the fridge overnight to gel so it’s ready for breakfast the following day!
If you’re having trouble pureeing your mangos, add 1-2 tbsp of water to help thin it down a bit
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 460
- Sugar: 30g
- Sodium: 25mg
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 15g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: coconut chia pudding, healthy chia pudding