Enjoy this coconut oil and sea salt popcorn for your movie nights!
- Heat your coconut oil on medium high heat in a large pot for 1-2 minutes.
- Start by putting one kernel into the pot, and wait for it to pop.
- Once it does, add the rest of the kernels, lower to medium heat, and place the lit on the pot.
- Give the pot a little shake every 30 seconds until you stop hearing the popping noise.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with sea salt, and toss.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 267
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: Coconut oil and sea salt popcorn, healthy popcorn, healthy movie night snack