Your morning coffee and morning smoothie all mixed into one!
- 1 banana, frozen
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee (or 1 shot espresso, or 2 tsp instant coffee)
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Handful of ice
- Any additional mix-ins you love
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth and creamy
- Pour into a glass, and serve immediately
Make it a mocha smoothie by adding some cocoa powder!
Keeping it low sugar? Use frozen cauliflower instead of bananas.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 241
- Sugar: 32g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 52g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: coffee smoothie recipe, how to make a coffee smoothie, vegan breakfast