Cool down with a glass of this refreshing iced with infused with peaches, orange zest and mint!
- 3 peaches, sliced
- peel of 1 orange, peeled into large slices*
- 3 sprigs of mint
- 2–5 tsp organic cane sugar, maple syrup or honey
- 5 tea bags of earl grey tea
- 1-litre water
- Add the peaches to the bottom of a pitcher and muddle with a wooden spoon just enough to smash them.
- Add the slices of orange zest, mint, sweetener of choice, tea bags, water and mix until combined.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 6-12 hours.
- Remove the tea bags and serve over ice.
Use a vegetable peeler to make slices of the orange peel.
I generally add 3 tsp of maple syrup or cane sugar to the iced tea, but if you prefer a sweeter iced tea simply add more.
I like to prepare this iced tea the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight. If you prefer a clear iced tea, strain the tea and discard (or eat, yum!) the peaches.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 20
- Sugar: 13g
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: cold brew iced tea, how to make iced tea