A pasta for avocado lovers! This pasta is super creamy, delicious and loaded with avocado!
- 2 servings pasta of choice
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1–2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh basil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp cashew milk (can sub any plant-based milk)
- salt & pepper to taste
- pinch of cayenne
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- To make the avocado sauce, peel the avocado then add to a food processor or small blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth. If the sauce is too thick, add a bit more cashew milk.
- Gently toss the pasta in a pan with the avocado sauce and serve.
Don’t forget to salt your pasta water! This will lead to a tastier pasta.
Use an avocado that is slightly soft to the touch for this recipe.
If you don’t love basil, you can use an assortement of any herbs you love in this dish!
This recipe is best enjoyed right away after cooking.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 459
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fiber: 14g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: avocado pasta sauce, vegan pasta, healthy pasta