Creamy Strawberry Basil Popsicles
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 small bunch of basil leaves (3–5 leaves)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (or coconut yogurt)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- popsicle sticks
- Place your strawberries and basil in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Mix your 1/2 cup Greek yogurt and maple syrup together in a separate bowl.
- Take your popsicle mold and begin to layer the strawberry puree and the yogurt (add a spoon of strawberry, and then a spoon of yogurt, repeat.)
- insert your popsicle sticks into the pops and place in the freezer to set for 3-4 hours.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 31
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: Creamy Strawberry Basil Popsicles, healthy popsicle recipe, how to make popsicles