This creamy vegan tomato soup only takes 15 minutes to make and SO creamy!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 pack (or can) chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and let cook for 2-3 minutes, until translucent.
- Next, add the garlic and let cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, mixing everything until well combined.
- Lower the heat to medium-low and let cook for 10 minutes, until the cauliflower is soft.
- Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth.
Leftovers? Freeze them in an airtight container!
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 123
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: vegan tomato soup, vegan soup recipes