This Creamy Whipped Feta dip is made with 7 simple ingredients and comes together in just 5 minutes!
- 250 grams double creamed feta
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste*
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend together, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed until combined.
- Place the dip in the fridge to set for an hour (it will thicken after refrigerating)
- Serve with your favourite crackers or pita chips
Feta is generally very salty on it’s own, so try the dip first without salt, and then add as needed.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 60
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: how to make whipped feta, feta dip