These Dark Chocolate Pots De Crème take 10 minutes to prepare and are naturally vegan and refined sugar-free!
- Add the cashews, dates, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, salt, orange zest and water to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, or using a double boiler method then pour the melted chocolate into the blender or food processor and blend again until everything is combined.
- Pour into 4-6 small cups or jars and place in the fridge for 2-4 hours to set.
- Top with any toppings you’d like. (Pictured above is coconut yogurt and dark chocolate shavings)
. If using a food processor, make sure to scrape down the sides well and you pulse the mixture. You want it to be entirely smooth and creamy.
Soak the raw cashews in water before using. This will help soften them and make them easier to blend and create a smoother texture.
If your dates are very dry, soak them in warm water for 5 minutes, then drain and use. This will help rehydrate the dates so they can blend more easily.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week. You can also freeze these for up to 3 months! Defrost in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 22g
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4.5g
Keywords: healthy chocolate pots, vegan chocolate pudding, dark chocolate pot de creme