Enjoy this dreamy sleepytime drink before bed to help you relax and catch some zzz’s!
- 1/4 cup raw cashews, soaked in hot water for an hour then drained
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup tart cherry juice
- 1 tsp beet powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup (can sub honey)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ashwagandha
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- Start by making the Cashew milk. Blend the soaked cashews and water in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the cashew milk to a small pot and add the rest of the ingredients over medium-high heat.
- Use a small whisk to mix everything together until incorporated and warm enough to your liking.
- (Optionally) transfer to a blender and blend for 1 minute until frothy.
- Top with edible flower petals or a dusting of cinnamon.
Taste and adjust spicing as you like. You can also add in alternative spices like turmeric, allspice or vanilla extract.
If you can’t find tart cherry juice you can also blend up a handful of fresh or frozen cherries to use instead!
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 366
- Sugar: 62g
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 72g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: moon milk recipe, beetroot latte recipe, drinks for sleep