A fun pancake recipe perfect for a weekend brunch!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix all the pancake ingredients together in a large bowl, or in a blender until smooth.
- Heat a 10-inch cast iron skillet on the stove until it’s nice and hot, then add butter or coconut oil and let heat for a minute.
- Pour your batter into the hot skillet then immediately transfer to the oven and bake for 22-25 until puffy and golden brown.
- Serve immediately and top with berries and powdered sugar
Make sure to use room temperature eggs and milk in this recipe to make the Dutch baby puff up in the oven!
Preheat your oven and your cast iron skillet before making this recipe.
For best results, I recommend a cast iron skillet for this Dutch baby pancake.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 244
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 250mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: dutch baby pancake recipe, dutch baby recipe