Fig and walnut granola
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, buckwheat groats, almonds, and walnuts.
- Add the cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt and toss all together.
- Next add the olive oil and maple syrup and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread out evenly on your baking sheet, and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool on countertop, then add in the chopped dried figs.
- Store in an airtight container or mason jar in your cupboard
- Serving Size: 1/12 recipe
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Fig and walnut granola, healthy granola recipe, how to make granola