The ultimate fudgy brownie recipe!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the butter, dark chocolate and sugar together in a bowl until well combined. Let cool completely before adding the eggs.
- Whisk in the eggs until smooth and combined, but don’t overmix.
- Mix in the cocoa powder, cornstarch, salt and vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in the chopped hazelnuts
- Pour into the pan and bake for 26-30 minutes. Let cool completely before serving
These brownies are MEGA fudgy so clean your knife between each cut! Add any types of nuts you love!
Make sure to let your chocolate cool before adding the eggs, otherwise, the eggs will cook from the hot chocolate!
You can make these brownies paleo by using coconut sugar.
Use parchment paper to line your baking pan to make it easier to get the brownies out.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 227
- Sugar: 22g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: flourless brownies, gluten-free brownies, paleo brownies