These almond flour pancakes are light and fluffy and all around delicious! They’re naturally grain-free, gluten-free and keto friendly.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Heat some oil in a large skillet on medium heat and pour a ladle of the batter into the pan. Let cook for about 2-3 minutes until little bubbles start to form on top, then flip and let cook for another minute.
- Serve with your favourite toppings like blueberries, yogurt or maple syrup!
Add any mix-ins you like such as chocolate chips or blueberries.
Make sure to use almond flour not almond meal. Almond flour is more finely ground and will give a smoother texture to these pancakes.
Store any leftovers in the fridge and heat up in a pan or toaster oven when you want to enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 242
- Sugar: 1.4g
- Sodium: 320mg
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 9.5g
Keywords: almond pancakes, keto pancakes, gluten-free pancakes