This Frozen Hot Chocolate is healthy and packed with protein!
- 10 almond milk ice cubes (*see note)
- 1 scoop Pure Kidz Protein Powder
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 4 medjool dates
- 2 cups almond milk (may vary, use more or less if needed)
- Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Optionally serve topped with some coconut whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
To make the almond milk ice cubes, pour almond milk into an ice cube tray and freeze.
This will make the Frozen Hot Chocolate taste more bland.
Add the almond milk to the blender first, followed by the fruit and ice on top. Adding things in this order to your blender will help things blend up more easily.
Depending on the size of your banana and ice cubes, you may need a bit more or less liquid to blend things up. Adjust accordingly if needed.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 20g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: frozen hot chocolate recipe, healthy frozen hot chocolate