Gingerbread Cookie Dough Truffles are a delicious and healthy no-bake treat that is perfect for the holidays!
- Mix the almond flour, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the almond butter, molasses, maple syrup and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together until combined.
- Roll into balls, about 1 tablespoon of dough per ball.
- Optionally roll the balls into cocoa powder
If you’re having trouble mixing the dough together, try using your hands to mix everything together.
If the dough feels a bit dry or crumbly add 1-2 teaspoons of almond milk and mix together.
You can add mini chocolate chips to these truffles or drizzle melted chocolate on top of them if you like!
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 68
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 3.5g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: gingerbread cookie dough, gingerbread truffles, healthy gingerbread cookie dough, no-bake gingerbread dough