These Gingerbread Pancakes are perfect to enjoy for your holiday breakfast or brunch!
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
- Mix the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Heat a large non-stick pan with the butter or coconut oil then 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan, cooking for 1-2 minutes on one side then flipping and cooking 1 mintue on the second side. Repeat with all the batter.
- Serve with maple syrup or whatever toppings you love.
Use good quality molasses for the best flavour. I like good blackstrap molasses for these pancakes! Don’t overmix the batter. Overmixing will cause your pancakes to be flat rather than light and fluffy. Don’t forget to preheat your pan before adding the pancakes batter! This will help the pancakes cook evenly.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 200mg
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: pancakes for christmas, holiday brunch recipe, gingerbread pancake recipe