Gluten-free chocolate peanut-butter cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or organic cane sugar)
- 1 egg
- 2 handfulls mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add your peanut butter, cocoa powder, honey, coconut sugar, and egg into a large bowl and mix until incorporated.
- Gently stir in your chocolate chips.
- With a spoon or your hands, form little balls with your dough and drop onto the cookie sheet, each one about 4 inches apart from each other.
- Top each cookie with a few more chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 211
- Sugar: 22g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: Gluten free chocolate peanut butter cookies, gluten free cookie recipe, how to make cookies