An easy peach crisp recipe with a gluten-free biscuit topping!
- 4 peaches, sliced
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss the peaches with the coconut sugar and nutmeg and add them to an 8×8 inch or 9×6 inch baking dish.
- Mix the cobbler topping ingredients together in a bowl until it forms a wet dough.
- Use a spoon and place large spoonfulls of the dough ontop of the peaches.
- Bake for 50 minutes to an hour until the browned on top.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Leave the skin on the peaches. No need to peel them first
If your peaches are really juicy, add 1 tbsp of cornstarch to the sliced peaches to prevent a runny cobbler.
Add the cobbler topping in clumps on top of the peaches. The topping will spread out as the cobbler bakes, so there’s no need to spread it on top yourself.
Store leftovers in the fridge
- Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 20g
- Sodium: 250mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3.5g
Keywords: healthy peach cobbler, gluten-free peach cobbler