A delicious and healthy chia pudding recipe that tastes just like a golden milk latte!
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Let sit on the counter for 5 minutes, then give it another whisk.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge for at least one hour, or overnight. (It’s best if you let it sit overnight!)
- Enjoy topped with coconut cream, fruit, or a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Use a whisk to mix the chia pudding to make sure you don’t end up with any clumps of chia.
Use a good quality coconut milk or other plant-based milk. This will give the chia pudding a better flavour and texture.
If you find the taste of turmeric strong, start with 1/2 tsp and then add more at the end if needed.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 8g
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 4.5g
Keywords: Turmeric Latte Chia, Golden Latte Chia, chia pudding with turmeric