Golden Milk Latte Chia Pudding
This Golden Milk Latte Chia Pudding makes a healthy breakfast, snack or dessert. It’s made with spices like turmeric, ginger and cinnamon and is sweetened with maple syrup. It’s a healthy recipe that is naturally gluten-free, grain-free and vegan!
This recipe is sponsored by Mountain Rose Herbs.
A chia pudding that tastes like a turmeric latte
Chia pudding is one of my favourite recipes to make for a simple and healthy breakfast or snack. Sometimes I like to keep a simple batch of vanilla or coconut chia pudding in my fridge, but other days I like to mix it up with something a little more special.
In today’s case, we’re mixing things up and making this chia pudding with some turmeric, cinnamon, ginger and a hint of black pepper to make it taste just like a delicious golden milk latte.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- This chia pudding is filled with a mix of delicious and healthy spices that are not only good for you but taste like a golden milk latte when combined together.
- This recipe is perfect to make for meal prep and store in the fridge to enjoy all week long.
- This chia pudding is naturally grain-free, gluten-free and vegan and is perfect to enjoy for breakfast, as a snack or even for a healthy dessert.
How to make Golden Milk Latte Chia Pudding
This recipe is easy to make and is best prepared the night before you want to enjoy it so it can sit and gel in the fridge overnight.
It starts with a mix of spices and chia seeds from Mountain Rose Herbs, which are high quality and organic. You’ll find links to all the spices in the recipe card so you can get your hands on them!
Whisk all the chia pudding ingredients together in a mixing bowl until well combined.
Place the chia pudding in the fridge for at least one hour, or overnight to thicken. Then enjoy!
How do I thicken my chia pudding?
Sometimes depending on the chia seeds you use and liquid you use, you may need a bit more or less liquid depending on the texture you prefer.
Coconut milk will tend to result in a thicker chia pudding since coconut milk itself is thicker and higher in fat than some other plant-based milk.
If you are finding your chia pudding is too thin, simply add another tablespoon of chia seeds into the pudding and mix them in until well combined. Let the mixture sit for at least 30 minutes to absorb some of the liquid.
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- Use a whisk to mix the chia pudding to make sure you don’t end up with any clumps of chia.
- Use a good quality coconut milk or other plant-based milk. This will give the chia pudding a better flavour and texture.
- If you find the taste of turmeric strong, start with 1/2 tsp and then add more at the end if needed.
More chia pudding recipes to tryPrint
A delicious and healthy chia pudding recipe that tastes just like a golden milk latte!
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Let sit on the counter for 5 minutes, then give it another whisk.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge for at least one hour, or overnight. (It’s best if you let it sit overnight!)
- Enjoy topped with coconut cream, fruit, or a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Use a whisk to mix the chia pudding to make sure you don’t end up with any clumps of chia.
Use a good quality coconut milk or other plant-based milk. This will give the chia pudding a better flavour and texture.
If you find the taste of turmeric strong, start with 1/2 tsp and then add more at the end if needed.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 8g
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 4.5g
Keywords: Turmeric Latte Chia, Golden Latte Chia, chia pudding with turmeric
If you tried this Golden Milk Latte Chia Pudding or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!